1 in stock
Horse Boots and Bandages
The Veredus research department, with the technical support and expertise of international champions, has created a dressage cannon bone protector offering a perfect combination of functionality and design elements in a winning mix of technology and elegance.
• EXTRA SOFT polyurethane shell that guarantees maximum comfort and perfect positioning of the tendon boot on the horse’s leg.
• “X” extra protection in the rear part of the tendon boot covered with EVA foam padding, which ensures maximum protection for the flexor tendon, an area particularly exposed to injuries and bruising.
• The shock-absorbing action of the EVA foam reduces the transmission of knocks and impacts by 40%.
• Breathable microperforated neoprene (Aerox) that guarantees perfect transpiration of the leg, thereby reducing overheating of the tendon system.
• Innovative quick-release fastening with elastic straps hooked to the rigid shell, which ensures outstanding stability and optimum positioning of the tendon boot on the horse’s leg.
• Fasteners in non-deformable FLEXTAN with stainless steel hooking for very quick fastening/release using even just one hand.
• The hooking holes have a constriction that guarantees maximum anchoring safety, preventing the possibility of accidental release during work-outs or competition.